October 8, 2016
About the Ride
Wheels of Hope is a fully supported charity bike ride featuring 5 of the best routes that Southwest Louisiana has to offer from 5 to 75 miles. These rides showcase the natural beauty of Sam Houston Jones State Park and the Calcasieu River system. After the ride, join us for a Taste of Louisiana!
All proceeds support St. Nicholas Center for Children. Each rider will receive a rider bag with along sleeved t-shirt and other goodies limited to the first 500 registrants. After the ride, we will be serving jambalaya, grilled duck breasts wrapped in bacon, chicken and Andouille sausage gumbo, boudin, venison wrapped in bacon, turtle sauce piquant, fried shrimp, and much more!
Let the good times roll!
Top Fundraisers for 2015
1. Beachfront Gulf Shores Condo - 3 nights
2. Oak Island Duck Hunt for 8, includes dinner and overnight lodging
3. $600 Gift Certificate, courtesy of Southern Bicycle Company
4. Boyer Brothers Prime Rib Dinner and Drinks - 8 people
5. Tenderloin and Tequila, courtesy of John Mann
6. Eat Out! A collection of gift certificates from great restaurants around Lake Charles
7. 46" TV
Fundraising is now easier than ever! Just register at Bikereg.com and follow the simple prompts to set up your fundraising page!
To claim your fundraiser prize, your donation minimum must exceed $150.00.
Our TOP FUNDRAISERS will claim these awesome prizes on the day of the ride:
*Must be used on an agreed upon date
Please note that the individual fundraising for our Top Fundraisers ends Friday, Oct. 7 by 5:30 p.m.
Door prizes will be given out the morning of the ride!
A special thanks to all of our 2016 sponsors!