October 10, 2015
About the Ride
Wheels of Hope is a fully supported charity bike ride featuring 5 of the best routes that Southwest Louisiana has to offer from 5 to 75 miles. These rides showcase the natural beauty of Sam Houston Jones State Park and the Calcasieu River system. After the ride, join us for a Taste of Louisiana!
All proceeds support St. Nicholas Center for Children. Each rider will receive a rider bag with along sleeved t-shirt and other goodies limited to the first 500 registrants. After the ride, we will be serving jambalaya, grilled duck breasts wrapped in bacon, chicken and Andouille sausage gumbo, boudin, venison wrapped in bacon, turtle sauce piquant, fried shrimp, and much more!
Let the good times roll!
Top Fundraisers for 2015
1. Derek Foret: $970.00
2. Kerry Anderson: $750.00
2. Erika Anderson: $750.00
4. Catherine Laborde: $675.00
5. Bain Jones: $520.00
6. Stephanie Henning: $425.00
7. Richard Toepfer: $420.00
8. Leigh Boyer: $375.00
9. Ginny Perkins: $200.00
* Top Fundraisers updated 10/09/2015
To claim your fundraiser prize, your donation minimum must exceed $150.00.
Our TOP FUNDRAISERS will claim these awesome prizes on the day of the ride:
- Duck Hunt: Duck Hunt for 8 at Oak Island Hunting Club, must be used on an agreed upon weekday
- Houston Getaway: Houston Condo for a weekend and gift card*
- Beach Time: Gulf Shores Condo for 3 days*
- Weekend on the Lake: Big Lake Camp overnight weekend* and Casa Manana gift card
- Get Fit: FitBit Charge and Bag from Roll Indoor Cycling including 3 indoor rides
- Active Package: 3-month family membership to Gigi's, one hour massage and 3 personal training sessions, Paddle Up gift certificate for 4
- Biker's Dream: Specialized Allez bike
- Date Night Package: Mimosa $50 gift card, 1910 $50 gift card, J&R Carriage ride down Lakeshore Drive
*Must be used on an agreed upon date
Please note that the individual fundraising for our Top Fundraisers ends Friday, Oct. 9 by 5:30 p.m.
Door prizes will be given out the morning of the ride!
A special thanks to all of our 2015 sponsors!